Charity Finance is written by leading sector experts and each issue is packed with analysis and expert opinion on all the subjects crucial to a charity finance professional’s role. To find out more, click here.
With a 25-year history, Charity Finance is the leading finance publication for the sector.
Our regular features include:
- Features and analysis on the latest talking points in sector practice and government policy
- Briefings on the latest developments in tax, law and regulation
- Thought-provoking interviews with visionary sector leaders
- Case studies showcasing best practice and innovative projects
- Latest data on the sector's income streams and investment portfolios
- Plus, online access to the Finance section of civilsociety.co.uk
2017 and 2016 issues
Unfortunately due to a migration to a new website we are only able to group magazine articles since September 2016. If you are trying to find a specific article prior to this, please use the website's search function.