Published 10 times a year, Charity Finance is packed with practical articles and analysis of the latest financial trends, as well as in-depth briefings on technical and legal changes, and benchmarking surveys to help busy finance teams get value for money. With a 25-year history, Charity Finance is the leading finance publication for the sector. Scroll down to find sample copies, benefits and choose the plan that best suits you and your organisation.
Charity Finance provides specialist information that complements and supports your position as a charity financial leader. Charity Finance is written by leading sector experts and each issue is packed with in-depth articles, technical briefings and guides on topics that will resonate throughout financial departments in the sector.
Subscribe today and join over 5000 Charity Finance readers!
Benefits of subscribing to Charity Finance:
With a 25-year history, Charity Finance is the leading finance publication for the sector.
Each issue contains over 64 pages of:
- Features and analysis on the latest talking points in sector practice and government policy
- Briefings on the latest developments in tax, law and regulation
- Thought-provoking interviews with visionary sector leaders
- Each month we deep dive into a topical issue in the sector
- Case studies showcasing best practice and innovative projects
- Latest data on the sector's income streams and investment portfolios
- Regular surveys including:
- The Charity Audit Survey- charts charities' satisfaction with the leading firms and has been widely credited with helping to suppress audit-fee inflation
- Charity Fund Management Survey- an in-depth insight into the investment firms serving the sector, as well as the latest trends
- Charity Banking Survey - which banks are the most popular in the sector and how do charities rate their services?
- Charity Shop Survey - the definitive analysis of how the UK's charity shop chains are performing
- Charity Pooled Funds Survey - this survey canvasses fund managers' views on the risk and return characteristics of pooled funds
A subscription to Charity Finance gives you online access to the Finance section of civilsociety.co.uk
- Every article from the magazine is available online
- Access to a 8 year archive of in-depth content, searchable by topic
- All the surveys are online and available as downloadable files so you can keep the graphs and data for future benchmarking
- Discounts on our CPD certified online finance training courses including our Reserves Policy Training
- First access to events and invite only Charity Finance events, including our sell-out annual conference, the Charity Finance Summit
- Other events hosted by Charity Finance include, the Charity Finance Investment Forum & Dinner and the ESG Imperative
- Subscribers get first access to participate in roundtables
"Highly engaging finance magazine that every charity finance team needs to read"
Olaide Olunloyo, Jesus House
"Charity Finance is a very informative magazine, with up to date briefings and analysis in finance, fundraising and the global economy. This allows me to stay relevant and add value to the organisation."
Valerie Bloomfield, Y Care International
"An outstanding magazine, which I find invaluable as CEO/FD/CoySec for both a charity & a housing association."
Patrick of Keefe, CESSAC
"Essential reading for senior finance professionals who want to keep on top of the issues affecting the charity sector"
Iain Mcseveny, Medical Aid for Palestinians
"A good quality, well-written magazine that is both informative and useful in my role at work."
David Chatterjee, British Educational Research Association
"A really valuable resource which is of great benefit to professionals in the sector."
Alastair Richards, North West Cancer Research