This month's Fundraising magazine includes the 100 Top Fundraising Directors Survey, which looks at the individuals in the top positions and their respective charities. It also includes an interview with Breast Cancer Now's director of fundraising Catherine Miles, and the DSC's Jay Kennedy tells fundraisers that they need to focus on the 'B' word.
See below for links to a selection of articles from this month's magazine and infomation on how to subscribe.
- Lion's share: Our Top 100 Directors Survey highlights growing disparity between big and small
- The year of... What does 2017 hold in store for fundraising?
- Life by chocolate: BHF offers insight into its DECHOX campaign
- View from the top: Stephen Cotterill says that clarity needed to chart new course in 2017
- Launchpad: St Mungo's Woolly Hat Day
- Conversation: Breast Cancer Now director of fundraising Catherine Miles talks to Hugh Radojev
- How to... work part time. Lisa Clavering explains how to make it work for you
- Meet the funder: Costa Foundation
- Agent provocateur: Jay Kennedy tells fundraisers to focus on the 'B' word
Fundraising Magazine is a practical and inspiring magazine that provides fundraising professionals with the tools to unlock new revenue streams, yield better results from campaigns and boost donor income. Subscribe today to receive 10 issues per year and access to premium fundraising content on civilsociety.co.uk.
Other issues of Fundraising Magazine