This month's Fundraising Magazine looks at how direct mail remains one of the strongest fundraising tools for charities, and how it has evolved. It also looks at how charities can collaborate to get the best employees, and how they can get digital transformation right.
See below for links to a selection of articles from this month's magazine and infomation on how to subscribe.
- Pushing the envelope: Despite challenges, direct mail is still a powerful income generator
- Hard sell: This year's Charity Shop Survey sees profits drop after decades of growth
- Thumbs up: War Child switches on to the gaming community to help fundraise
- Good education: Charities show close collaboration in recruitment
- A word from the editors: Fundraising regulation - sweet or sour?
- Conversation: George Kidd talks about the hysteria around the Fundraising Preference Service
- How to.... Get digital transformation right, from Zoe Amar
- Agent provocatur: Richard Radcliffe says legacy income is booming, but times are changing
Fundraising Magazine is a practical and inspiring magazine that provides fundraising professionals with the tools to unlock new revenue streams, yield better results from campaigns and boost donor income. Subscribe today to receive 10 issues per year and access to premium fundraising content on civilsociety.co.uk.
In our other magazines: