This month's Fundraising Magazine looks at legacy giving and the battle to secure baby boomer legacies. It also looks at the impact of the Health Lottery on both the National Lottery and the wider society lottery sector, and criticism on grantmakers for being unresponsive to charities needs.
See below for links to a selection of articles from this month's magazine and infomation on how to subscribe.
- Battle of the wills: Have legacy fundraisers banked too much on the baby boomers?
- Get stuck in: Millenials get active for good causes
- Pot luck: What has the health lottery ever done for us?
- As good as it gives: Grantmaking comes under scrutiny
- Can't touch this: Two charities embracing contactless payments
- A word from the editors: New FPS proposals handle potentially devastating regulations with Kidd gloves
- Launchpad: Leonard Cheshire Disability's Give & Bake
- Conversation: Vicki Kennedy of Young Epilepsy
- How to...: Understand the cloud
- Agent Provacateur: Fundraising agencies should be accredited, says Dominic Will
Fundraising Magazine is a practical and inspiring magazine that provides fundraising professionals with the tools to unlock new revenue streams, yield better results from campaigns and boost donor income. Subscribe today to receive 10 issues per year and access to premium fundraising content on civilsociety.co.uk.