Fundraising Magazine is a practical and inspiring magazine that provides fundraising professionals with the tools to unlock new revenue streams, yield better results from campaigns and boost donor income. Subscribe today to receive 10 issues per year and access to premium fundraising content on civilsociety.co.uk. Scroll down to find sample copies, benefits and choose the plan that best suits you and your organisation.
Fundraising Magazine provides unparalleled in-depth coverage across the spectrum of today's fundraising issues. Each copy is packed with exclusive interviews, independent analysis, campaign case studies, and back-to-basics guides.
Benefits of subscribing to Fundraising Magazine:
With an 18+ year history, Fundraising Magazine is the leading publication for the sector
Each issue contains 32 pages of:
- Donor behaviour insights: better understand your donor base, and learn from peers how they are utilising this knowledge to develop more effective fundraising practices.
- Exclusive interviews with funders: our 'Meet the Funder' section dives into what funders are looking for, their current programmes and activities, and what they value from applicants
- Thought-provoking interviews with visionary sector leaders and new voices in the sector
- Case studies showcasing best practice and innovative campaigns
- A deep dive into a topical issue in the sector that makes up the cover theme
- Regular research and surveys including, but not limited to:
- The Fundraising Director's survey - a biennial list of the fundraising directors at the top 100 charities (by voluntary income)
- 25 Under 35- this biennial list is nominated by their peers, selected by a judging panel and focuses on the upcoming stars in fundraising
- CRM Survey - this survey offers a snapshot of the current state of customer relationship management software in the sector – which providers and packages are the most popular and how they are performing.
A subscription to Fundraising Magazine gives you online access to the Fundraising section of civilsociety.co.uk
- Every article from the magazine is available online
- Access to a 8 year archive of in-depth content, searchable by topic
- All the surveys are online and available as downloadable files so you can keep the graphs and data for future benchmarking
- First access to events and invite only Fundraising Magazine events, including our sell-out annual conference, ELEVATE.
- Subscribers get first access to participate in roundtables