We are combining and re-branding our Fundraising Live and Charity Technology conferences in response to seismic shifts in the fundraising, digital and technology spaces. The ELEVATE programme will be carefully designed to help and inspire charities looking to take their fundraising to the next level.
The programme is currently in development. If you have any suggestions or would like to contribute to the programme, please contact [email protected]
From Tragedy to Triumph: Maintaining motivation and resilience against all odds
Anthony Bennett shares his incredible experience of surviving three viral infections against overwhelming odds. After battling Streph-Pneumonia, Influenza, and Staphylococcus, he defied a mere 10% chance of survival, undergoing 12 resuscitations and weeks on life support. Post-recovery, Anthony played a pivotal role in securing a £7.5m Charity Partnership between Whitbread PLC and Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity, inspiring teams nationwide to fund a new cardiac hospital wing. Drawing on his fundraising experience, Anthony demonstrates the power of saying "Yes" when what we want to say is "No". His is an inspiring tale showcasing the strength of the human spirit and the transformative potential of collective efforts.Anthony Bennett
Great ways to save!
- Be an early bird!
Book your place now to save £50 off the ticket price.
- Attend with your team!
Ensure your whole team benefits from a great day's learning. With the Charity Team Ticket you can send up to four people
|Ticket type||Super early-bird (before 2 February)||Early-bird (before 1 March)||Final release tickets (after 1 March)|
|Charity team ticket (up to four places)
**Limited quantity available**
|Fundraising subscriber rate (applies to direct subscriptions through Civil Society Media only)||£99||£164||£224|
The building is situated on St Andrews Place opposite Regent’s Park. It is a five-minute walk from Regent’s Park station or Great Portland Street station. There is a lift platform for wheelchair access at the entrance.
- Registrations will not be fully confirmed until correct payment is received. If you have any issues with payment, please contact [email protected]
- Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such Civil Society Media Ltd reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- Event attendance
- Delegates are required to observe and comply with all laws, regulations, rules and requirements relating to COVID-19 and which Civil Society Media has adopted as part of its operations. Civil Society Media will communicate the COVID-19 Measures to you from time to time including and without limitation via pre-Event emails, its social channels and the event website
- Civil Society Media reserves the right to alter or remove its COVID-19 Measures at any time in response to the latest guidance or legislation from the UK Government or as otherwise deemed necessary by Civil Society Media in its discretion.
- Civil Society Media reserves the right to eject you or refuse you entry from the event if, in our reasonable opinion, you are refusing to comply with any COVID-19 Measures without reasonable grounds.
- Cancellation or reimbursement
- On receipt of your booking form, your place is confirmed. Delegate substitutions are allowed. Refunds on cancellations will only be issued (less a 15% administration charge) up to and including 30 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be issued after this date. Confirmation of cancellations MUST be in writing and sent to [email protected]
- Individual registrants who registered as part of a discounted group registration are not eligible for refunds, unless the entire group cancels. Registrations may be transferred to another person from the same organisation at any time.
- Postponement or Cancellation of the Event by the Organiser
- Should we have to cancel or postpone due to COVID-19 we will endeavour to give you as much notice as is reasonably possible.
- In the event that we have to postpone this event due to COVID-19, we will transfer your ticket to the next alternative date.