If you'd like to receive the magazine, call us on
020 7819 1200 or click here.
The looming end of the financial year heralds the arrival of the annual distribution of City bonuses. But are the cats really that fat? Is greed still good? In February's edition of Fundraising, we take the pulse of philanthropy in the City today.
Also in February's edition:
- We examine how donors think they've been influenced.
- How Cerebral Palsy Alliance have successfully used mobile comminucation to reduce face-to-face donor attrition.
- Two years after launching 'No Child Born to Die', Tanya Steele talks about how Save the Children have fared.
- Why branding must be more than a logo and colour scheme.
- Imogen Ward from Merlin offers advice on how to win a newspaper appeal.
- And Royal Mail, Impetus Trust and Radcliffe Trust feature in our regular Meet the Funders section.
If you'd like to receive the magazine, call us on 020 7819 1200 or click here.