Civil Society Media's range of training courses for trustees and senior leaders are moving online.
This is to help trustees and charity leaders develop their governance skills and keep up to date on regulations during this challenging time.
If you are new to the role of charity trustee we offer courses that provide the perfect introduction, while experienced trustees can also benefit from a refresher of their responsibilities and comprehensive updates on evolving elements of the trustee role.
Civil Society Media also offers training on identifying, managing, and mitigating risk as trustees must be able to scrutinise their executive and professional advisors’ management of risk, as well as being able to apply the same tools and techniques to their own decision making.
The courses will now take place on Zoom and will be run by Civil Society Media’s usual expert course leaders. Some of the courses are full days, while others take place over consecutive mornings.
Governance & Leadership subscribers will get a £40 discount on the courses. The online courses will be:
- Understanding governance stage 1: The trustee role 9-10 June 2020 (mornings of each day)
- Board leadership stage 2: Practical board solutions 16-17 June 2020 (mornings of each day)
- Risk management for trustees 18 June 2020
- Digital training for trustees 24-25 June 2020 (mornings of each day)
- Finance for trustees 8 July 2020