In light of the ongoing Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak, Civil Society Media has decided to postpone all events that were due to take place between now and the end of May.
Our priority is the safety of our attendees and speakers, so while this has been a very difficult decision, we believe it is ultimately the right one.
The following events will be affected:
- Fundraising First Thing – moved from 17 March to 30 June
- Charity Technology Breakfast Briefing – moved from 31 March to 18 June
- Trustee Exchange – moved from 28 April to 22 September
- Charity Fraud Conference – moved from 12 May to 7 October
- State of the Sector – moved from 13 May to 19 November
Any training sessions scheduled during that time will also not be going ahead. All will take place later in the year.
Delegates, speakers and sponsors who were due to attend the events listed above should now have been contacted, but if you have not received any communication from us then please email [email protected] or call 020 7819 1200.
At present our other events are scheduled to proceed as planned, but we will continue monitoring the public health situation. The safety of everyone who attends our events continues to be our highest priority.
Regarding our print publications, we are aware than many of you will be working from home in the coming months. We are keen to ensure you still receive your magazines, so please fill out this form if you would like us to temporarily redirect them to your home address.