We are delighted to announce the return of the 16th annual Trustee Conference. In 2024, Trustee Exchange will take place at BMA House, London. As always, we will bring you a mix of technical and regulatory updates alongside examples of great practice in governance and leadership, lively panel debates, and inspirational case studies.
There will be plenty of opportunities throughout the day to connect with your fellow delegates, share your issues and your knowledge, and get professional advice from sector experts. Always a sell-out event, we encourage you to book your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment, and we look forward to seeing you on the day.
(booking made by 8 March)
|Bookings after 8 March|
|Small charity rate (<250k income)||199||199|
|Governance & Leadership subscriber rate||229||279|
|Charity extra place(s)||169||219|
|Charity team ticket (up to four places)||649||779|
All prices excluding VAT
- Euston (5 min walk)
- St Pancras International (10 min walk)
- Registrations will not be fully confirmed until correct payment is received. If you have any issues with payment, please contact [email protected]
- Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such Civil Society Media Ltd reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- Event attendance
- Delegates are required to observe and comply with all laws, regulations, rules and requirements relating to COVID-19 and which Civil Society Media has adopted as part of its operations. Civil Society Media will communicate the COVID-19 Measures to you from time to time including and without limitation via pre-Event emails, its social channels and the event website
- Civil Society Media reserves the right to alter or remove its COVID-19 Measures at any time in response to the latest guidance or legislation from the UK Government or as otherwise deemed necessary by Civil Society Media in its discretion.
- Civil Society Media reserves the right to eject you or refuse you entry from the event if, in our reasonable opinion, you are refusing to comply with any COVID-19 Measures without reasonable grounds.
- Cancellation or reimbursement
- On receipt of your booking form, your place is confirmed. Delegate substitutions are allowed. Refunds on cancellations will only be issued (less a 15% administration charge) up to and including 30 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be issued after this date. Confirmation of cancellations MUST be in writing and sent to [email protected]
- Individual registrants who registered as part of a discounted group registration are not eligible for refunds, unless the entire group cancels. Registrations may be transferred to another person from the same organisation at any time.
- Postponement or Cancellation of the Event by the Organiser
- Should we have to cancel or postpone due to COVID-19 we will endeavour to give you as much notice as is reasonably possible.
- In the event that we have to postpone the Charity Finance Summit due to COVID-19, we will transfer your ticket to the next alternative date.