Query
Template: /var/www/sites/civil/WEB-INF/lucee/components/org/lucee/cfml/Base.cfc
Execution Time: 0.528 ms
Record Count: 1
Cached: No
Lazy: No
SQL:
select `advertising`.`id`, `advertising`.`label`, `advertising`.`mpu_image`, `advertising`.`mpu_link`, `advertising`.`link`, `advertising`.`pageskin_image`, `advertising`.`billboard_image`, `advertising`.`leaderboard_image`, `advertising`.`dmpu_image`, `advertising`.`mobile_image`, `advertising`.`pageskin_link`, `advertising`.`billboard_link`, `advertising`.`leaderboard_link`, `advertising`.`dmpu_link`, `advertising`.`mobile_link`, `advertising`.`pageskin_script`, `advertising`.`billboard_script`, `advertising`.`leaderboard_script`, `advertising`.`mpu_script`, `advertising`.`dmpu_script`, `advertising`.`mobile_script`, `advertising`.`dmpu_swap_position` from `pobj_advertising` `advertising` where `advertising`.`id` = 'B4E46710-929E-4D92-B3B45A62B8BB9F7B'
 idlabelmpu_imagempu_linklinkpageskin_imagebillboard_imageleaderboard_imagedmpu_imagemobile_imagepageskin_linkbillboard_linkleaderboard_linkdmpu_linkmobile_linkpageskin_scriptbillboard_scriptleaderboard_scriptmpu_scriptdmpu_scriptmobile_scriptdmpu_swap_position
1B4E46710-929E-4D92-B3B45A62B8BB9F7BCTC - MPU - IT73972A4A-E816-4952-953B6B8E1DA9C1119077D924-4FAC-4A7C-BAD5B7C5652D77880

Care2Save announces expansion into other sectors

24 Oct 2013 News

The charitable insurance intermediary, Care2Save.co.uk, has announced it is expanding services to other online sectors to become an “ethical finance one-stop-shop”.

The charitable insurance intermediary, Care2Save.co.uk, has announced it is expanding services to other online sectors to become an “ethical finance one-stop-shop”.

Care2Save.co.uk donates 80 per cent of the commission that it receives for connecting shoppers and retailers, to the consumer’s chosen charity. The remaining 20 per cent goes to the Care2Save Charitable Trust, which supports palliative care projects and hospices.  

It launched this May with an insurance partner and has now signed up more than 130 UK brands in the retail, energy travel and communications sectors including Debenhams, Boots, BT and Monarch Flights.

The charity was founded by Andrea Fragata Ladeira, who is director of business and support services at St Luke Hospice and the chief executive of Care2Save.co.uk said: “There is a hidden pool of money online to which we have all, as consumers, added by clicking on a link or buying a product and as a result created sales commission for companies.

“By taking on the entire UK marketplace, offering a one-stop-shop for all goods and services and allowing the consumer to simply nominate any UK charity of their choice, we believe we can fundamentally change the way the UK gives.”

In 2010, Everyclick launched its online shopping scheme to raise money for charity, Give as You Live, which has so far raised more than £4m for charity and has almost 3,000 online stores signed up – each donating a percentage of each purchase to the shoppers chosen charity.

 

Query
Template: /var/www/sites/civil/WEB-INF/lucee/components/org/lucee/cfml/Base.cfc
Execution Time: 0.528 ms
Record Count: 1
Cached: No
Lazy: No
SQL:
select `advertising`.`id`, `advertising`.`label`, `advertising`.`mpu_image`, `advertising`.`mpu_link`, `advertising`.`link`, `advertising`.`pageskin_image`, `advertising`.`billboard_image`, `advertising`.`leaderboard_image`, `advertising`.`dmpu_image`, `advertising`.`mobile_image`, `advertising`.`pageskin_link`, `advertising`.`billboard_link`, `advertising`.`leaderboard_link`, `advertising`.`dmpu_link`, `advertising`.`mobile_link`, `advertising`.`pageskin_script`, `advertising`.`billboard_script`, `advertising`.`leaderboard_script`, `advertising`.`mpu_script`, `advertising`.`dmpu_script`, `advertising`.`mobile_script`, `advertising`.`dmpu_swap_position` from `pobj_advertising` `advertising` where `advertising`.`id` = 'B4E46710-929E-4D92-B3B45A62B8BB9F7B'
 idlabelmpu_imagempu_linklinkpageskin_imagebillboard_imageleaderboard_imagedmpu_imagemobile_imagepageskin_linkbillboard_linkleaderboard_linkdmpu_linkmobile_linkpageskin_scriptbillboard_scriptleaderboard_scriptmpu_scriptdmpu_scriptmobile_scriptdmpu_swap_position
1B4E46710-929E-4D92-B3B45A62B8BB9F7BCTC - MPU - IT73972A4A-E816-4952-953B6B8E1DA9C1119077D924-4FAC-4A7C-BAD5B7C5652D77880

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Read our policy here.