Be part of this unique forum for discussing the specific challenges facing organisations working in international development.
Participate in lively panel debates, join targeted roundtable discussions and benefit from expert technical briefings.
To be notified when the programme is released, click here
Great ways to save!
- Be an early bird! Book your place by 25 October to save £99.00 off the ticket price.
- Attend with your team!
Ensure your whole team benefits from a great day's learning. With the Charity Team Ticket you can send up to four people for less than £150 each, saving your charity 40% on the booking fee.
|Ticket type||Early bird
(booking made by 25 October)
|Booking after 25 October|
|Charity Team Ticket (up to four places)||£499||£599|
· Intimate series of important and topical conversations for NGOs in 2018 – Gerard Witham, RedR UK
· Wide variety of topics, important and challenging conversations we need to have – Victoria Rae, Place2Be
· A fascinating set of insights on very important issues for NGOs generally – Charlotte Melly, Peace Direct
· A wonderfully insightful event with a high calibre of speakers. I learned a lot and it has given me much food for thought – Alice More O’Ferrall, WWF International
· Good sessions/topics that feel very relevant – Nicki Deeson, Amnesty International
· Well organised and a good range of topics – Tom Crame, Amnesty International
020 7827 5920
Substitution and cancellation policy: On receipt of your booking form, your place is confirmed. Delegate substitutions are allowed. Refunds on cancellations will only be issued (less a 15% administration charge) up to and including 14 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be issued after this date. Confirmation of cancellations MUST be in writing and sent or faxed to Civil Society Media at 15 Prescott Place, London, SW4 6BS 020 7819 1200 (fax: 020 7819 1210).