The programme is currently in development.
If you are interested in attending Fundraising Live 2018 you can register now and recieve our loyalty rate, email [email protected] for more information.Or if you are interested in sponsoring, exhibiting or being part of next year's event email [email protected]
For an insight into the day, watch our summary of 2017's event.
Fundraising Live: 'Why isn't fundraising
Fundraising Live: ICO says it does not
Fundraising Live: 'It's about doing the
|Fundraising Live 2017 Gallery
A selection of photos from the day
- This conference is of much higher quality than many in the sector, with some sessions that were absolutely exceptional; Joe Nicholson, Christian Aid
- Well organised, some excellent content and speakers, refreshing honesty and authentic commentary - really useful in my fundraising role - thank you; Chris Bray, Eden Valley Hospice
- Factual and fun; Alexis Aggidis, Scope
- Inspiring and very well organized; Marta Jiménez Varela, Shaftesbury Young People
- Valuable way of checking in with other fundraisers, refreshing thinking and understanding key current issues and trends; Liz Brinsdon, Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust
- Lots of useful information, interesting hearing how other organisations work; Jan Sheldon, Royal Association for Deaf People
- Great to have some new ideas and some sound advice at the same time; Debbie Matthews, Rennie Grove
- Really good: First time I've been and I'll be back; Robert Marsh, Combat Stress
- Covered a wide range of topics within a short space of time using industry experts; Claudine Piggott, Fareshare
- Well organised and varied, plenty to choose from and great panelists. Good to find out what's going on and meet other fundraisers; Katie Greaves, Fareshare
- A very well thought-out and run event in an impressive venue, with excellent speakers, ample breaks, tasty grub and refreshment; Karen Duncan, Marine Society & Sea Cadets
- The conference was the perfect set up for starting conversations, networking and inspiring. From the fierce to the timid, the day united everyone!; Fran Bainbridge, Talking Money
- Usually with 'charity' conferences you are lucky to walk away with one workable idea - today I have taken home a good number!; Robert Marsh, Combat Stress
- Great event - well organised - good content very useful information to take back to my work place; Pam Withrington, Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Very well organized; Afroditi Azari, Derby Hospital Charity
- Useful and diverse; Nicholas Tobias John Cross, St John’s School and College
Great ways to save!
- Be an early bird!
Book your place now to save £50.00 off the ticket price.
- Attend with your team!
Ensure your whole team benefits from a great day's learning. With the Charity Team Ticket you can send up to four people for less than £140 each, saving your charity £247.
|Ticket type||Early bird
|Charity Team Ticket (up to four places)||£549||£649|
ILEC Conference Centre
47 Lillie Road
Tel: 020 7666 8470
Email: [email protected]
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such Civil Society Media Ltd reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
Substitution and cancellation policy: On receipt of your booking form, your place is confirmed. Delegate substitutions are allowed. Refunds on cancellations will only be issued (less a 15% administration charge) up to and including 14 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be issued after this date. Confirmation of cancellations MUST be in writing and sent or faxed to Civil Society Media at 15 Prescott Place, London, SW4 6BS 020 7819 1200 (fax: 020 7819 1210).
Personal details: This conference is produced by Civil Society Media Ltd. By registering to attend you are agreeing to be contacted with information relating to your delegate place and future events. Please e-mail [email protected] if you do not wish to be contacted about associated products from Civil Society Media. Please e-mail [email protected] if you do not wish to receive carefully screened, work-related emails from selected third parties.