We are delighted to announce the return of the 14th annual Charity Finance Summit.
The programme will be developed in response to feedback and insight from sector experts and will deliver the most up-to-date developments in key topic areas of VAT, tax, investment, risk and strategy, alongside networking opportunities.
In 2022, the Charity Finance Summit will take place at 155 Bishopsgate, London. Always a sell-out event, we encourage you to book your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment, and we look forward to seeing you on the day.
The programme is due to be released in May 2022.
Testimonials from our 2021 delegates...
For a charity finance person- regardless of level- this is a ‘must attend’ event
Judi Wright, Institute of Business Ethics
Very useful day and gave me some thoughts to take away to ensure we get it right at our charity
Andy Neeve, ADD International
A really good event with lots of technical content
Sharon Martin, Born Free Foundation
It was really good to attend a finance event aimed specifically at the charity sector, as all the other attendees were from the same sector, leading to interesting conversations and meaningful networking. It was a great opportunity to hear talks on current charity financial issues and speak to providers to the charity sector who were exhibiting there
Gina Tucker, Action4Youth
Very well organised event with relevant topics presented by engaging and knowledgeable individuals
Duncan Gill, Association for Project Management
As always there were interesting ideas and new ways of looking at issues
Tony Stevenson, Whitechapel Gallery
Fantastic event, very informative and excellent planning
Ngozi Omisakin, Jubilee Church
Fantastic event, with great insightful expert speaker. Very well organised
Clare Chrisp, P3
Very informative sessions. Presenters also very helpful in answering queries
Kay Volk, Thurrock, Community Leisure Limited
Exceptional conference, with great content and plenty of opportunities to network.
Jeremy Godfrey, Milton Keynes Parks Trust Ltd
It was good to be able to attend in person. The event went well and found the sessions worthwhile
Russell Malcolm, The Salvation Army
It was a great day and it was lovely to be able to attend in person again
Ingela Ekstrom, Support Through Court
Great ways to save!
- Small charities: Charities with an annual income of less than £250,000 can save up to £100.00 off the ticket price
- Be an early bird! Book your place by 10 September to save £50.00 off the ticket price.
- Attend with your team! Ensure your whole team benefits from a great day's learning. With the Charity Team Ticket you can send up to four people for less than £170 each, saving your charity 40% on the booking fee.
(booking made by 9 September)
|Booking after 9
|Small charity rate (income under <250k)||£199||£199|
|Charity rate (income above 250k)||£269||£319|
|Team ticket *Limited quantity*||£669||£789|
All prices exclude VAT.
*Limited quantity available due to restrictions in numbers at the event. Places available on first come serve, first serve.
- Registrations will not be fully confirmed until correct payment is received. If you have any issues with payment, please contact [email protected]
- Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such Civil Society Media Ltd reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- Event attendance
- Delegates are required to observe and comply with all laws, regulations, rules and requirements relating to COVID-19 and which Civil Society Media has adopted as part of its operations. Civil Society Media will communicate the COVID-19 Measures to you from time to time including and without limitation via pre-Event emails, its social channels and the event website
- Civil Society Media reserves the right to alter or remove its COVID-19 Measures at any time in response to the latest guidance or legislation from the UK Government or as otherwise deemed necessary by Civil Society Media in its discretion.
- Civil Society Media reserves the right to eject you or refuse you entry from the event if, in our reasonable opinion, you are refusing to comply with any COVID-19 Measures without reasonable grounds.
- Cancellation or reimbursement
- On receipt of your booking form, your place is confirmed. Delegate substitutions are allowed. Refunds on cancellations will only be issued (less a 15% administration charge) up to and including 30 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be issued after this date. Confirmation of cancellations MUST be in writing and sent to [email protected]
- Individual registrants who registered as part of a discounted group registration are not eligible for refunds, unless the entire group cancels. Registrations may be transferred to another person from the same organisation at any time.
- Postponement or Cancellation of the Event by the Organiser
- Should we have to cancel or postpone due to COVID-19 we will endeavour to give you as much notice as is reasonably possible.
- In the event that we have to postpone the Charity Finance Summit due to COVID-19, we will transfer your ticket to the next alternative date.