We are delighted to announce the return of two of our flagship events, Fundraising Live and Charity Technology Conference. Both conferences will take place at the ILEC conference centre on Wednesday 2nd March 2022, your ticket will give you access to sessions from both conferences.
The world is a very different place post-pandemic; people are no longer operating in siloes, entire organisations have had to adapt their purpose and focus, and we stand by these principles. This is why, for 2022, we intend to bring the brands Fundraising Live and Charity Tech together under one roof. While we believe in the integrity and individuality of each brand, we also believe there is a natural synergy between the two, and that linking them affords delegates the opportunity to foster meaningful connections at a time when collaboration has never been more important.
Great ways to save!
- Be an early bird!
Book your place now to save £50 off the ticket price.
- Attend with your team!
Ensure your whole team benefits from a great day's learning. With the Charity Team Ticket you can send up to four people
|Ticket type||Early-bird (before 26 November)||Final release tickets (after 26 November)|
|Charity team ticket (up to four places)
**Limited quantity available**
47 Lillie Road
Tel: 020 7666 8470
- Registrations will not be fully confirmed until correct payment is received. If you have any issues with payment, please contact [email protected]
- Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such Civil Society Media Ltd reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- Event attendance
- Delegates are required to observe and comply with all laws, regulations, rules and requirements relating to COVID-19 and which Civil Society Media has adopted as part of its operations. Civil Society Media will communicate the COVID-19 Measures to you from time to time including and without limitation via pre-Event emails, its social channels and the event website
- Civil Society Media reserves the right to alter or remove its COVID-19 Measures at any time in response to the latest guidance or legislation from the UK Government or as otherwise deemed necessary by Civil Society Media in its discretion.
- Civil Society Media reserves the right to eject you or refuse you entry from the event if, in our reasonable opinion, you are refusing to comply with any COVID-19 Measures without reasonable grounds.
- Cancellation or reimbursement
- On receipt of your booking form, your place is confirmed. Delegate substitutions are allowed. Refunds on cancellations will only be issued (less a 15% administration charge) up to and including 30 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be issued after this date. Confirmation of cancellations MUST be in writing and sent to [email protected]
- Individual registrants who registered as part of a discounted group registration are not eligible for refunds, unless the entire group cancels. Registrations may be transferred to another person from the same organisation at any time.
- Postponement or Cancellation of the Event by the Organiser
- Should we have to cancel or postpone due to COVID-19 we will endeavour to give you as much notice as is reasonably possible.
- In the event that we have to postpone this event due to COVID-19, we will transfer your ticket to the next alternative date.