Fundraising Live, the event specifically designed to give fundraisers a voice on the things that really matter, will return to the ILEC Conference Centre on 7 February 2019. Register now to take advantage of our early-bird savings.
Do you have an inspiring fundraising story, project or innovation to share?
We want to ensure that we showcase exciting developments and new trends that are making the biggest difference to staff, donors and beneficiaries. If you think this applies to you, please email [email protected] to discuss speaking opportunities.
Great ways to save!
- Be an early bird!
Book your place now to save £50.00 off the ticket price.
- Attend with your team!
Ensure your whole team benefits from a great day's learning. With the Charity Team Ticket you can send up to four people for less than £140 each, saving your charity £247.
|Ticket type||Early bird
|Charity Team Ticket (up to four places)||£549||£649|
ILEC Conference Centre
47 Lillie Road
Tel: 020 7666 8470
Email: [email protected]
- Fantastic opportunity to share with colleagues in the fundraising world – Sara Wheater, The Joshua Tree
- Very informative and inspiring – Yoana Barakova, Christian Aid
- Inspiring, valuable – Evelyn Len, MyBnk
- Great to find out what is happening outside the silo of my charities – Clive Tulloch, Tax Volunteers
- Well worth the cost and time – Sarah Cochrane, HALO Trust
- One of the best fundraising conferences currently available – Nicky Paterson, Toybox
- The networking opportunities are outstanding and the content brilliant – Jesper Juul Jensen, BetterNow
- It was my first fundraising conference and was very enjoyable. The sessions were interesting and informative – Isobel Watson, Family Holiday Association
- Today was a great chance to hear from other organisations and individuals. My challenge now is to pick out the very best ideas and apply them to a very small organisation! – Sarah Browning, ABC to Read
- A great opportunity to network and share ideas with others in the industry. The talks were engaging and useful. I left feeling very motivated to grow our charity – Katie Hale, Born Free Foundation
- Really interesting and enlightening speeches but thought the best bit was the networking opportunities – Nadia Martini, Team Margot
- My first time attending Fundraising Live and it was just great. Inspiring presentations and plenty of opportunity to meet other fundraisers, I’ve come away feeling refreshed with lots of new ideas – Liz Gunson, Kidney Research UK
- It was brilliant. I learned a lot, heard some very interesting talks and met some great people – Harry Owens, Sepsis Trust
- Best fundraising conference there is. Most relevant subjects and more insights than other conferences – Joanna Dew, East Anglian Air Ambulance
- I always hesitate at taking a day away from work to attend an event such as this but am a complete convert. It was an invaluable day and I have taken loads of ideas and wisdom away as well as having made some great contacts. Thank you! – Jane Backlog, Magic Bus UK
- Really good day with lots of interesting discussions – Ruth Crane, St Helena Hospice
- Definitely worthwhile. Good to get a cross-sector view – Tom Dixon, Oxfam
- Good spread of topics and an interesting mix of people to talk to. I haven’t been to these sorts of events for a while and was pleasantly surprised – Kim Gutteridge, RSPB
- A conference lives and dies by its speakers… and I found the vast majority of those I listened to engaging, knowledgeable and interesting – Sally Barney, Royal Parks
- Good value and content for a small charity. Cannot always get that at the IoF Convention! – Mervi Slade, Arthritis Action
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such Civil Society Media Ltd reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
Substitution and cancellation policy: On receipt of your booking form, your place is confirmed. Delegate substitutions are allowed. Refunds on cancellations will only be issued (less a 15% administration charge) up to and including 14 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be issued after this date. Confirmation of cancellations MUST be in writing and sent or faxed to Civil Society Media at 15 Prescott Place, London, SW4 6BS 020 7819 1200 (fax: 020 7819 1210).