This conference is about instilling a positive working culture and putting in place the right strategies, processes and systems to build motivated and effective teams.
Happier, more fulfilled people contribute directly to better long-term performance, and so it is vital to ensure that they are supported to deliver positive changes in people’s lives and to boost the overall impact on your beneficiaries.
- Thought provoking, fun, stimulating, good to step back from the everyday to really think about what matters both professionally, morally and personally – Andrea Metcalf, ActionAid UK
- Very useful mix of content and case studies. Plenty of time to meet and talk with others from the sector – Margaret Davies, The Glass Lift
- This conference is one I really make time to attend each year, it’s so inspirational and a great chance to meet and chat with likeminded people – Jane Gurney, EHAAT
- Interesting and innovative approach to the programme; wide range of speakers and topics – Katy Amberley, BSH
- Thought provoking, challenging and affirming – Elaine Floodgate, Catch 22
- Networking and shared learning both of best practice and of lessons learnt the hard way – Natalia Lester-Bush, Tearfund
- Well organised, excellent speakers, perfect venue, well done! – Roopa Vyas-Smith, Barnet Carers Centre
- Civil Society Media sets the bar high again. Excellent venue, well considered theme and I was honoured to be included in a list of high calibre speakers - Sarah Pryce, Cornwall Air Ambulance
- Really well organised – great venue and an interesting range of speakers (particularly keynote speaker and final panel) – Laura Hines, Birmingham Diocesan Trust
- Informative, well-structured day. Loved the honesty and openness from the speakers – Jane Watkins-Shore, St Giles Hospice
- Excellent event whereby learning has been exceptional value – Tracey Elvin, Changing Lives
- Good to hear the experiences of other organisations – Debbie Reed, Royal Mencap Society
- Very informative – Amanda Walford, St Richard’s Hospice
Phone 020 7819 1208
Great ways to save!
- Be an early bird!
Book your place by 12 July to save up to £100 off the ticket price.
- Attend with your team!
Ensure your whole team benefits from a great day's learning. With the Charity Team Ticket you can send up to four people for less than £150 each, saving your charity 40% on the booking fee.
|Ticket type||Early bird
(booking made by 12 July)
|Booking after 12 July||
|Charity Team Ticket||£639||£769||-|
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such Civil Society Media Ltd reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
Substitution and cancellation policy: On receipt of your booking form, your place is confirmed. Delegate substitutions are allowed. Refunds on cancellations will only be issued (less a 15% administration charge) up to and including 14 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be issued after this date. Confirmation of cancellations MUST be in writing and sent or faxed to Civil Society Media at 15 Prescott Place, London, SW4 6BS 020 7819 1200 (fax: 020 7819 1210).