The 2024 Charity Finance Investment forum will be returning on 3-4 June.
The pre-forum reception and dinner provides the perfect setting in which to network with peers from other charities. This is complemented by a full day's programme of expert sessions giving insight analysis into a range of investment strategies and crucial investment topics.
Designed for finance directors, chairs, trustees and chief executives responsible for investment portfolios, the forum helps charities shape their strategies and maximise returns. The Charity Investment Forum is an invitation only event for charities with investment assets in excess of £5m.
If you are interested in attending, please contact our events team via email at [email protected]
- Welcome drinks reception
- Formal three course dinner
- After-dinner networking reception
- A choice of 16 expert sessions
- Opportunity to network with leading sector professionals
- A complimentary room and access to venue facilities