St Margaret’s is looking for new trustees to join the board who will bring their skills, talent and enthusiasm to the heart of our organisation. We are seeking trustees who will lead support and guide us as we respond to the changing needs of our community.
This is a voluntary role.
If you have experience in the private, public or voluntary sectors, can share in our vision and an enthusiasm to make a difference, we would love to talk to you about the trustee role and the work of St Margaret’s.
What we offer
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- A comprehensive training and development package
- Broadening skills, knowledge and expertise working alongside a diverse range of professions
- Enhance your CV
- Expenses paid
The commitment of a trustee is approximately two meetings per quarter, plus two full days a year. The majority of our meetings are currently held remotely, in the future we are hoping to meet in person for occasional meetings.
The Board of Trustees is responsible for supervising the management and administration of the charity and provides strategic leadership, counsel and advice to the Executive Team.
We are looking for someone with senior/board level experience in Fundraising with the following skills:
- Real experience of delivering fundraising and/or income generation to a high standard within a charity setting.
- Creative ideas on how to innovate our income generation and explore new ways of working to develop and diversify.
- Demonstrable experience of leading on the development of strategy and aligning this with organisational need.
- A commitment to monitoring and evaluation.
- A broad and up to date understanding of fundraising regulations.
If you would like to know more about St Margaret's Hospice or would like to join us as the next Trustee, please click on the APPLY button where you will be redirected to the role on our website.
Alternatively if you feel you have other qualities and skills that you could contribute to our Board, and are interested in becoming a trustee for St Margaret's Hospice Care, please send your CV to Lisa Price