Group Head of Marketing and Income Generation
As one of the largest occupational charities in the UK, we’re undergoing some very exciting and dynamic changes. We are developing and embedding a new five-year strategy to double the amount of help we offer and we’re looking for a senior marketer and/or fundraiser to develop and oversee a long-term, organisation-wide, relationship marketing and income generation strategy.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and Audience Engagement, you will oversee the development and implementation of an integrated marketing, communications and income generation strategy.
In this role, you will forge new, and maintain existing, strategic relationships with partners and suppliers, as well as leading the Charity’s direct marketing drive to develop and implement a segmented relationship marketing strategy.
Key Skills required for the role include:
• Experience of creating and overseeing multi-channel marketing and fundraising campaigns;
• Experience in a senior relationship marketing/fundraising role within a mainstream or high profile organisation;
• Effective management of multi-disciplinary teams;
• Demonstrable digital marketing experience;
• Proven record of delivering financial targets;
• Experience of leading on website builds and systems;
• Experience of running direct marketing campaigns with large donor databases;
• A strong knowledge and understanding of data protection regulation: PECR, GDPR.
The closing date for applications is 2nd February 2018 and interviews will commence immediately after closing.
The Charity values a diverse workforce and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. No agencies, please.
Please mention where you saw this advertisement.
How to apply