This conference is about instilling a positive working culture and putting in place the right strategies, processes and systems to build motivated and effective teams. Whether you manage one individual or a whole team this conference will benefit you.
- Excellent mix of people, content and challenge – Joe Kennedy, One YMCA
- Interesting, engaging and informative – Miriam Norgate, Malaria No More UK
- Great atmosphere. Thought provoking and challenging people’s views – Galiya Kabirova,The Royal College of General Practitioners
- This is a fantastic conference, excellent content, ideal location and a brilliant opportunity to network with those working in the charity sector. Staff were very friendly and helpful – Julie Dauncey, Diocese of Westminster
- Culture is a big focus area for us currently and it was a fantastic opportunity to hear from and speak to others in the charity sector – Jennifer McDermott, Chester Zoo
- The conference addressed important themes facing the sector in a thought provoking way – Jane Simkins, St Joseph’s Hospice
- An event that was not afraid to tackle some tough issues without simple answers. Really thought provoking with a mix speakers from a range of experiences and backgrounds –Jessica French, CABA
Great ways to save!
- Be an early bird!
Book your place by 17 July to save up to £100 off the ticket price.
- Attend with your team!
Ensure your whole team benefits from a great day's learning. With the Charity Team Ticket you can send up to four people for less than £150 each, saving your charity 40% on the booking fee.
|Ticket type||Early bird
(booking made by 17 July)
|Booking after 17 July||
|Charity Team Ticket||£639||£769||-|
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such Civil Society Media Ltd reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
Substitution and cancellation policy: On receipt of your booking form, your place is confirmed. Delegate substitutions are allowed. Refunds on cancellations will only be issued (less a 15% administration charge) up to and including 14 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be issued after this date. Confirmation of cancellations MUST be in writing and sent or faxed to Civil Society Media at 15 Prescott Place, London, SW4 6BS 020 7819 1200 (fax: 020 7819 1210).