From 6:30pm 12th March 2012 to 13th March 2012
The Charity Investment Forum is specifically tailored for charity finance directors and trustees responsible for significant charity investment assets.
It is designed to:
- combine high-level investment insight and strategic input with opportunities to meet and discuss problems with peers and charity investment professionals;
- provide an efficient use of time enabling you to hear from multiple investment managers in formal, informal and group discussion settings within a concentrated time period;
- compare and contrast investment approaches and to hear ideas challenged and debated in open forum;
- give you a good understanding of investment styles and frameworks; and,
- provide a chance for you to meet key individuals from leading charity investment management firms and to network extensively with your peers.