Charity work is more important than ever and we want to help you achieve your objectives.
Newton Investment Management Limited was founded in 1978, and manages more than £47.3 billion* on behalf of charities, institutions and individual investors.
We manage £4.3billion* in assets on behalf of a wide variety of charity clients.
Our team has considerable experience in providing a highly personalised investment management service for charities and we understand the challenges facing charity trustees in managing financial assets. We offer specialist guidance and strategies, including absolute-return and equity income approaches, to help ensure growth in both long-term capital and income.
This knowledge, combined with our global thematic investment process, means we provide each of our charity clients with investment solutions tailored to their specific requirements.
- a comprehensive, segregated fund management service for charities with over £5 million to invest
- specialist charity funds, the Global Growth & Income Fund for Charities
- and the SRI Fund for Charities (minimum investment of £5,000)
- understanding and working within the legal restrictions that affect your charity
- working in partnership with you to formulate an effective investment policy
- agreeing an appropriate measure of performance
- undertaking the administrative burden of investment transactions
- regular and comprehensive reporting
- regular investment and trustee training seminars
To find out how we can help you make a bigger difference, please contact us by email or call us on 0800 917 6594.
*as at 31 March 2012. This is a financial promotion. Issued by Newton Investment Management Limited. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered office: BNY Mellon Centre, 160 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4LA. Registered in England 1371973.