Baker Tilly - The leading charity auditor
We have been the largest charity auditor for the past 7 years (CaritasData 2011/12) because we have the experience and dedication to understand and empower our clients irrespective of their location, size or activities.
Charity specialists wherever you are based
Baker Tilly is a top 10 firm with national and international reach. We have national coverage through our network of 28 offices and international coverage in over 114 countries. Our specialist charity and education team of 80 partners and managers includes more ICAEW Charity Diploma holders than any other firm.
Charity expertise whatever you do
With 1,100 charity clients, our specialist expertise is very wide. Baker Tilly is one of the leading auditors for academies, independent schools and further educational colleges. Our team also has strong expertise in social housing and in the public sector.
We work closely with all the leading sector bodies and have a track record of leading the debate on sector issues. We are committed to client empowerment through sharing insightful, relevant and useful information. These include online publications, briefings, best practice tools, quarterly newsletters and our nationwide events.
A dynamic range of specialist services
Our national charities team provides specialist services to help our clients with current sector issues such as:
• Identifying the social impact of your activities www.bakertilly.co.uk/socialimpact
• Identifying appropriate social finance opportunities including Social Impact Bonds
• Maximising charity benefit from scarce reserves
• Finding effective ways to work collaboratively or to merge
• Fully exploiting charity tax and VAT opportunities
• Managing financial difficulties
• Ensuring your audit adds value
• Governance and risk management
• Social and corporate finance services
• Fundraising advice
• Procurement and Business Process Improvement services