The Not for Profit group is committed to delivering a high quality service to our clients and also providing support and expertise to developing the sector as a whole.
This sector is a core part of our business and we specialise in the following areas:
- independent schools
- other organisations that operate on a not-for-profit basis eg membership organisations and companies limited by guarantee.
We have a national team of knowledgeable specialists that consistently form effective partnerships with our diverse clientele working from seven regional locations around the UK.
Our involvement in the sector is extensive, including:
- membership of a number of key sector bodies including the Charity Finance Group and ACEVO
- providing an annual varied and topical seminar programme for the sector
- contributing to the sector's thinking by being involved in sector studies
- sitting on regulatory technical boards including SORP Committee, ICAEW Charities' Technical Sub Committee
- producing regular technical literature including newsletters, factsheets and responding to regulatory consultations
- developing cutting edge thought leadership demonstrating our indepth knowledge of the sectors we specialise in.
We offer solutions and advice in the following service areas:
- external audit
- direct tax
- employer solutions
- investment solutions
- corporate finance including raising finance, dept advisory and due diligence services
- recovery and reorganisation
- funding and regulatory reports
- forensic and investigations services including fraud health checks
- project finance, providing advice on all aspects of the PFI/PPP process
- business risk services including internal audit, governance and technology risk management
- performance management including value for money and cost reduction advice
- providing assistance with IS governance, information security, business continuity, internet intelligence and business processes and systems.
see more services