About the Income Benchmarking Tool
Benchmarking is widely recognised as a valuable way of assessing an organisation’s performance, but the time and cost of sourcing and analysing trusted data can make it prohibitive. Until now.
The Income Benchmarking Tool allows charities to quickly and confidently examine the performance of their incomes streams. Applicable to charities of any size and driven by up-to-date data supplied directly from charities’ financial records, the basic benchmark tool is one of the most accurate and beneficial free resources of its kind. Saving time and money for chief executives, financial directors, analysts and researchers, the tool puts the data in your hands. Whether you want to analyse income on a sector wide level, grouped by charitable activity, or down to just an individual organisation, the tool allows you to manipulate the data so you only see what you need to.
- Compare the performance of the top 100 charities against the next 250
- Accurately understand how other charities receive their income
- Identify trends over time that may help you better predict future performance
- Isolate and benchmark individual organisations against each other and the rest of the sector
- Import and compare your own financial records
With the ability to translate your findings into graphs for use in your own reports and presentations, and to save enquiries in a personal library for future use, the income benchmarking tool is a truly collaborative resource that will have valuable application across your whole organisation.